Wednesday, December 19, 2007

December 19

Are you sure that is what today's date is? I'm in total denial that Christmas is right around the corner.

DH and I are heading to Maine on Friday morning for a mini vacation. Our dear friends have allowed us to use their 'beach house' through Christmas. I'm so looking forward to this, as we are spending the entire weekend just relaxing. Read into that statement that the following words/noises/items are off limits: work, insurance, alarm clocks, telephone, commute, traffic etc.

I plan to knit, read and catch up on some movies I've had for a while now that I just haven't had the time to do any of. I also can't wait to drive around the area and check out Christmas decorations!

In the meantime, I hope you all have a Merry Christmas and that Santa treats you well!

No comments:

Post a Comment