Thursday, February 14, 2008

Happy Valentines Day!

Did you wear your red today? Did you receive chocolates, flowers, or a card? I received a photo collage. Something I've wanted for a really long time. It is beautiful!

I've been so busy at work, I haven't had time to blog... nevermind knit. I had to fire an employee for basic incompetence, so, that leaves me doing my old job, my new management job and now this employees job. On top of that I'm still studying for an exam for my next designation which was to be next week, however, with the work load I've had, there was just no way it was going to happen. I did end up postponing my test date last night and I have to say a weight has been lifted. So, maybe now this stress headache will go away and take this cough I've had for 4 weeks with it.

I've been using the internet as a stress relieving tool. There is nothing like heading over to Ravelry and ooo-ing and aww-ing over other individuals finished knitting projects.

I did however, buy myself a happy plant... hoping it would brighten up my day. It is a cyclamen.

No comments:

Post a Comment