Sunday, February 17, 2008

I'm supposed to be studying...

yet I can't help myself with these quizzes.



Your Score: the Ham


(42% dark, 57% spontaneous, 36% vulgar)




your humor style:
CLEAN | SPONTANEOUS | LIGHT




Your style's goofy, innocent and feel-good. Perfect for parties and for the dads who chaperone them. You can actually get away with corny jokes, and I bet your sense of humor is a guilty pleasure for your friends. People of your type are often the most approachable and popular people in their circle. Your simple & silly good-naturedness is immediately recognizable, and it sets you apart in this sarcastic world.


PEOPLE LIKE YOU: Will Ferrell - Will Smith







The 3-Variable Funny Test!

- it rules -




If you're interested, try my best friend's best test:
The Genghis Khan Genetic Fitness Masterpiece


No comments:

Post a Comment