Sunday, January 25, 2009

Actual Knitting in Progress Photo

I decided that my fingerless mitts were really taking me so long since they are not something I can wear right now. The temperature outside is currently 0 degrees! That is correct, big ole ZERO! That isn't counting the wind chill.

I haven't given up on them, just put them away for the time being. So, I brought out the ever faithful US 7 circulars and started a cowl for me.

CO: 112 Stitches
Yarn: Mission Falls 1824 Cotton
Colorway: 774 Lush
Needles: US 7 Lantern Moon 16# Circulars

I LOVE how this is coming out! I'm thinking if I keep this up all day I may have it ready to wear tomorrow.

I'm also multi-tasking, I have my mp3 playing my next insurance exam overview. This is my last one for my third designation and by far the hardest! I've created additional stress for me in wanting to pass it on my first try, as I've accomplished with my other 5 tests.

As I mentioned in my previous blog, we have taken down our Christmas decorations. However, when I took this photo last week we had yet to put away my 'Christmas Singers'. Enjoy!The rabbit dish is from The Potting Shed. They make reproductions of the original Dedham Pottery Company. I really LOVE the items that they create (hint, hint, they make GREAT GIFTS!)! My grandmother got me this piece 2 years ago for my birthday. This is the only piece I have and I cherish it tremendously!

Now I must get back to studying and knitting - yes in that order!

No comments:

Post a Comment