Sunday, January 4, 2009

First FO of 2009

My orange scarf!

Pattern: K2, P2 repeat and alternative on each row
Needles: 5mm DPN
CO: 26 Stitches
Yarn: Rowan Cotton Rope, 2 skeins
Color: Orange 061

I chose to start decreasing and add a button hole. I'm not sure if this button is going to always be the one on this scarf, as I'm thinking I would like a wood one. However, this button was handy and doesn't look bad at all!

I'm trying to decide what to knit next. Do I start a new project or finish the two WIP's that I have still on needles? One is the Shawl I'm making out of seasilk (WIP from August 2007) or the more recently started fingerless mitts. I could also go with an entirely new project, as I could always use a new pair of socks.

Decisions, decisions. Well, I guess we will see what mood strikes me this week.

In the meantime, another bunny from the tree. This was from my MIL.

No comments:

Post a Comment