Saturday, October 17, 2009

A Hurricane

as a finished object that is.Pattern: Hurricane Hat
Yarn: Misti International Pima Cotton & Silk
Colorway: 4338 - Light Blue
Needles: Hiya Hiya US 8
CO: 81 Stitches

I LOVE how this hat came out! I'm debating if I should use the remaining 2 skeins of this yarn for matching mittens....we will see.

I just caked this yarn skein up to start on another Christmas project. I really like the bright colors. I hope the recipient does as well!

Yarn: Sugar Bunny Boulevard - Emeline
Purchased at: The Loopy Ewe
Colorway: Red Shoes in Autumn
Yardage: 400 yards

It is made up of 55% Bamboo, 24% Cotton & 21% Elastic. It feels wonderful in the hands. The bonus is that you can either machine or hand wash it! Perfect!

While I do quilt & sew a bit, I can't imagine sewing up something this small!

No comments:

Post a Comment