Sunday, October 11, 2009

Shawl That Jazz

Completed!
Pattern: Shawl That Jazz
Co: 248 stitches
Needles: Hiya Hiya US 8
Yarn: Knit One Crochet Too 2nd Time Cotton
Colorway: Borealis

LOVE THIS! It hasn't been off my shoulders since I've completed it! Well, just to sleep last night.

I immediately cast off for another Calorimetry. I just really enjoy this pattern. I got the yarn for this one at WEBS. It is a Rowan Classic Cotton Jeans and, like any Rowan I've tried, it is a lovely yarn. It has cushion, gives enough stretch in the knit/purl pattern and feels good in your hands. I wonder who is getting one for Christmas?!

Ms. B wanted one of her toys to make it into the Bunnies on the blog. Here you go...
It has a plastic bell in the center and she loves to pick this up and fling it all around the room. It makes us smile just hearing it and knowing she is happily playing with her bunny toy!

No comments:

Post a Comment