Friday, January 1, 2010

Christmas Finale

We celebrated our final Christmas tonight. So, here are the final knitted gifts.

This was my secret project from earlier this year. It was for my mother-in-law.


Pattern: One Row Scarf by Stephanie Pearl-McPhee
Yarn: Schaefer Yarn Sandra
Colorway: Empress Wu Zhao
Yardage: 222 yards
Needles: US 7 mm
Co: 26 stitches

You may remember me blogging about that scarf earlier this year. I documented it in black and white, as to not give anything away.

The next scarf was for my DH's Aunt. Her name begins with the letter "P". This is the one I documented after I learned to design my own shawls thanks to Amy Singer!

Yarn: Mission Falls 1824 Cotton
Colorway: Blush
Needles: US 9mm
Yardage: 170 yards
Co: 28 stitches

Now that this holiday is over time to start thinking about next years! :-)

Actually I have a tuscany shawl and chevron scarf that need to be completed. They have both been given a back seat throughout this holiday season.

The weather calls for snow from tonight straight through until Sunday. I will be knitting away and singing "Let it snow, let it snow, let it snow!"

No comments:

Post a Comment