Saturday, July 30, 2011

Snack anyone?



It has been HOT around these parts! Looking back at the weather for the past 2 weeks our temps ranged from 98 to 86 and can you say humid?

I did finish the last square I last left you with. I have to say it is so nice to be working on a small project like this during this type of weather.

Pattern: King Charles Brocade Square from Sampler Afghans
Yarn: Knit Picks Simply Cotton Worsted
Colorway: Blaze Heather
Needles: Knit Picks Circulars US 8mm
Ravelery Project Page

I also think I'm going to change the name of this project from GAA to Sampler Afghan. I think it is only fair since I now have more square from the Sampler Afghan book that The Great American Afghan book.

My work schedule looks good for the next week, so I hope to knit up a few more squares.

Hope you are staying cool where ever you may be!

No comments:

Post a Comment