Monday, August 1, 2011

Stash Enhancements

I've always wanted to try yarn from Black Bunny Fibers. The hand dyed creations by Carol Sulocki.

I mean I'm a bunny lover, just from her name alone I needed a purchase, however, I couldn't resist once she listed up her no wool sock yarn.

So, these two lovelies just happened to arrive in my mailbox this past week:

The colorways are Rainbow Sherbert and Veronica. The sherbert colorway is destined to be socks for me. The other I'm not sure of yet.

You can check out her shop here and buy yourself some nicely dyed yarns.

I also received my final color for my Sampler Afghan. The dark gray. This goes so much better with my other colors, dark navy, burnt orange and forest green.


Off a knitting I go....these squares need to get done!

No comments:

Post a Comment