Saturday, October 6, 2012

EZ Surprise Jacket aka Sweater

Like I mentioned a post or so ago, it is time to knit Lil Miss a sweater.

I had previously purchased this yarn from The Loopy Ewe once we found out my sister was having a girl.

To me, the colors say cute little girl.

The next challenge was finding a pattern. I had read much about the Elizabeth Zimmerman Baby Surprise Jacket I thought it would be a good fit. So, into the shopping cart it went.

The pattern just came a little bit ago and I have to say it seemed overwhelming at first read through.

Until I just decided to put my mind in it and just CO.

Here we go:


I am really liking how the stripes are coming out. In fact, I'm probably annoying my DH with the "Look at this..." "LOVE LOVE these stripes!"

No comments:

Post a Comment