Sunday, September 21, 2014

Mystic & Noank CT with a side of knitting

One of my favorite places to go for the day or a long weekend is Mystic, CT, in fact we just came back yesterday!

I could just sit for hours and watch the boats. It is so relaxing.



In fact I can say I actually knit while sitting looking at the sailboats. I started this scarf last week with some yarn I purchased in Washington state a couple of years back, and managed to nearly finish it while just enjoying my ocean view.

I plan on using a kitchener stitch and making it into a cowl. I will post all the details when I finish it.


My Christmas knitting is officially done, as I only wanted to do a couple of projects. My fall schedule at work is going to be crazy so I needed to keep it light.

Up next, I'm thinking socks...as I'm waiting for an order from The Loopy Ewe. :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment