Wednesday, November 26, 2014

All about the sock

Because you know I'm all about the sock. 'Bout the sock no trouble. I'm all about that sock.

Ok. I'll stop but I can't get that song out of my head.

I put my shawl away for a little bit. The dryness of my hands was making the yarn picky. I'll take it back out when the humidifier makes it way out.

So...off to CO another pair of socks. I just can't get enough.



Pattern: Toe up Socks by Sarah Peasley
Yarn: Crystal Palace Panda Cotton
Colorway: Blueberries/Grape
Needles: US 1.5 (the smallest I have ever knit with!)

Now that I have the next 4 days off I hope to make quite the progress on these socks, in between eating turkey, and shoveling what might turn out to be 10 inches of snow!

Let it snow, let it snow.....(any better than the base song?)








No comments:

Post a Comment