Tuesday, August 21, 2007

An anniversary

Hard to imagine 14 years ago today I said "I do..."

Happy Anniversary my DH!



The shawl is still in the same place it has been. I've been dealing with some wrist pain, so it has sidelined my knitting. I blame work. My computer died last week and I've received a new one with a new mouse...and well I've been adjusting the speed and various mouse pads and nothing is working. My wrist is having to move way too much.

I ordered a few items this past week. I was bad but Knit Picks was still having their sale of 40% off books! I picked up the Stephanie Pearl-McPhee books "Casts off" and "Knitting Rules". I've found her blog to be a great read, so I couldn't go wrong with enjoying her books.

I also picked up this one:
I love the one on the cover. It will be a nice intermediate design to grow into once I complete the one I'm working on.

No comments:

Post a Comment