Wednesday, August 22, 2007

Shawl Progress

Well, I finally got around to take an updated photo on my shawl. Want to see it?

I did measure it as well...I'm up to a whopping 33 inches. I'm thinking I'm going to be gaining a little bit when I block it. My shawl will now wrap around my shoulders and meet up at the ends, however, I want to be able to have it overlap a ways...so off a knitting we go.
I'm hoping to have more knitting time now, as I've decided to stop working so much over time. I'm done. In fact working my scheduled hours of 8:30 to 5 with a full hour for lunch is looking great!
I was able to catch up with my friend and mentor last night. It was so nice to be able to chat with her, like old times! She had just come back from a cruise and who was a few cabins down from her? (ready to hear a blast from the past?!) Marvelous Marvin Hagler! Too funny!!

No comments:

Post a Comment