Friday, September 7, 2007

I blame Amy who blames Rachel

for the following purchase:I mean, as a HUGE bunny lover how could I not buy these? It was a "I have to have these." Maybe I can call it an early birthday present to myself!? No?! I mean wouldn't they look stunning with hand knit socks?!

As for the shawl, it is coming along. I got another inch or so done today. I had dropped two stitches, so it was a bit of a challenge to pick up the two stitches without my crochet hook, but I finally got it.

Tomorrow is the Jimmy Buffett concert. It is finally here! Let us keep our fingers crossed for the rain to hold until the final song.

I also received my Stitch Marker Partners today. Actually Robyn got them out at 3 AM!! I can't wait to spend the time reading their blogs this weekend to get some ideas for designs.

No comments:

Post a Comment