Sunday, April 5, 2009

Mail call


Oh what could it be?
The knitting needles that I won from Kerry @ Penny Dog came in! When Kerry asked me for selections, I chose blue with sparkles and black polka dot buttons. They are beautiful!

I can't wait to cast on!! Thank you Kerry!!

I've been working on my secret project. I have it about 50% done. It feels like it is creeping along. Thank goodness it is for a Christmas Present, so I still have time!

I've also been knitting up some dishcloths.CO: 4 stitches
Needles: small blue US 3 / variegated US 7
Yarn: Knit Picks / Lion Brand Cotton

I also cast off for a bunny pattern one. I should have that completed and a photo for you next time. I like the fact they knit up quickly.

Since Spring is in the air, we have a rabbit picture for that:

No comments:

Post a Comment