I needed something for this blog, as the weather hasn't been cooperating for taking knitting photos!
1. Explain what ended your last relationship?
2. When was the last time you shaved?
2 days ago.
3. What were you doing this morning at 8 a.m.
In traffic heading to work.
4. What were you doing 15 minutes ago?
5. Some things you are excited about?
Our interior doors being in the last stage of painting! My chocolate wall! My counts matching in section A of my Ishbel, so far!
6. What is your favorite flavor of JELL-O?
7. Your prom night, what do you remember about it?
I loved my dress. I wonder what I did with it as it would make a great knitting bag...silk!
8. Do you have any famous ancestors?
I'm not sure about this one. I've heard some 'tall tales'.
9. Last thing received in the mail?
My Yankee Magazine....love it and this one is on Cape Cod...BONUS!
10. How many different beverages have you had today?
3. Hot chocolate, kool-aid and now Barq's root beer. Funny those are my 3 favorites!
11. Do you ever leave messages on people’s answering machine?
Yes, all the time it appears.
12. Do you draw your name in the sand when you go to the beach?
No. However we do take photo foot prints every beach we step foot on. It is tradition!
13. Any plans for Friday night?
This week it will be studying.
14. Do you like what the ocean does to your hair?
15. Have you ever received one of those big tins of 3 different popcorns?
Yes. I love the salty-butter one!
16. Do you re-use towels after you shower?
17. Describe your keychain(s)?
It is a wrist strap from Etsy. I own 4 and rotate through them. I love the fabric flowered prints I've ordered on all of them!
18. Where do you keep your change?
Change? There is no change when you use a debit card for everything.
19. When was the last time you spoke in front of a large group of people?
Last week for 8 people. For a group around 50 it was back in December.
20. What kind of winter coat do you own?
LLBean quilted riding jacket for work days, ski parka for long times outside, long insulated one for skirt days, corduroy one for chino days, leather one for dry above freezing days....hmmmm, no wonder why that closet is packed!