Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Stitch Scarf Completed

YAY! I LOVE this scarf!!
Pattern: Stitch Scarf
Yarn: Handmaiden Sea Three
Colorway: Sangria
Yardage: 246 yards, I have 4 grams left
CO: 20 then increased

The top photo really shows the colorway best. It is THAT bright! However, I like how it looks in my yarn bowl!


This pattern was great for mindless knitting while watching TV. I was flying with it on my Harmony Needles. Of which, my DH heard, probably every night, I was knitting this scarf, how much those needles truly rock!

I'd love to make another one in another color, but there are so many other fine patterns out there in my Ravelry que (that would be 70!) it makes it hard to repeat.

I've also made a little progress on my chevron scarf. I've used 2 balls of yarn so far, so I have 2 balls left to go. I've basically come to the conclusion that this will not be done for this winter season. The more I think about it, it is a good thing. The yarn and scarf is light enough to make for a nice summer knit - with our humidity!
I finally have another bunny photo for you. This was a gift from my SIL almost 15 years ago! Too cute!!

No comments:

Post a Comment