Monday, August 6, 2007

Flowers

We have been fielding many calls, emails and visits with sympathetic tones over our loss of Emily. We really appreciate it. They say time heals and I know we will get through this. My DH put a memorial on their website. You can find it here. The picture was taken in the last few days they were together. I do have to smile when I see Bianca snuggling right up to Emily.

In the meantime, we were concerned about Bianca being lonely, we purchased a stuffed animal (the vet recommended it as it may allow Bianca to grieve and/or cuddle with 'someone'). A cute moment captured this weekend was Bianca kissing the stuffed rabbit. I'll post a picture as soon as I find the computer cable.

I spent a few hours weeding the front garden. DH was a big help too! I think it was nice to get out and do some manual labor (after spending too many nights lately just sitting). I'll leave you with one of my favorite photos from when my flower pot was in full bloom.

No comments:

Post a Comment