Wednesday, June 9, 2010

2 FO's in 2 days...

Well I hit my own personal record of 2 finished objects in the past 2 days. I'm amazed!

I was able to quickly take this picture before I left for work. In my opinion there are just some things more important than making it into work on time. For the record, I am usually 15-25 minutes early to work every day...so my being 'late' is actually right on time! Anyway....

I bound off on my Just Enough Ruffles last night during the TV show Deadliest Catch.

Pattern: Just Enough Ruffles
Yarn: Universal Yarn Cotton Supreme
Colorway: Rose #603
Yardage: Approximately 320 yards (still have to take final weights of left over skeins)
Needles: Knit Picks Harmony US 8 Circulars

I think I'm going to only spot block this where the ends are woven in.

Like I said yesterday, I hope to have better weather this weekend for much better photos of this scarf and of the Sweet Jazz. Of which I'm so glad I snapped this photo this morning, as on my ride home from work today it starting pouring rain and it is still going.

Also in case you wanted to know if I'd have a third FO for tomorrow, not a chance! The only other project on needles at the moment is my Ishbel.

Off to peruse my Ravelry page to see if I have the yarn for the next pattern I want to knit. Stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment