Sunday, April 15, 2007

April 1, 2007

Happy April Fools Day!

I had my special young girl over for a few hours today. We worked on a project for her mother’s birthday. She is great with any craft related project. I had painted a pot white prior to her arrival. Once she arrived, we made shapes and stripes from painters tape, then taped up the pot with those and paint we did.

She would pick out what colors she wanted one at a time, then would apply the paint to the pot. Like I said, she is SO good with crafts, I had paint on my hands…while she didn’t have any.

She then picked out the flowers she wanted in the pot from the local flower shop. We also picked out a yellow bumblebee. I’ll just wait a few days and seal up the pot for her, plant the flowers, set the stones on top and we’ll present it to her mother next weekend.

I'll be posted photos next week on this project. I can't have special young girl's mom peaking at her present, now can I?




I've finished my 'class sock' with the Panda Cotton. I've also taken the plunge and my first pair of socks currently look like this:

No comments:

Post a Comment