Monday, April 16, 2007

A Soggy Monday to you

Ugh! Nothing like 2 days of straight rain. I'm talking pouring beyond cats and dogs! We had one hour of snow that left a slippery mess of the walkway yesterday. The weatherman stated tonight that we are going to have rain through Wednesday! Double Ugh!

I had to work today, so not much knitting is happening tonight as I got home late from having to drop off my car. Which brings me to a beef I have with my local new car dealership. My car went in for scheduled maintenance (20K service) and you don't get a loaner car. In fact they don't have loaner cars, but they will glady 'rent out one'. What is with that?!

Needless to say I will not be getting my next car from them.

To end on a happy note, the Japanese Maple little off-spring that I dug up from our neighbors yard last year, made it through a New England winter and has 2 buds on it. When it stops raining around here I'll post a photo.

No comments:

Post a Comment